It’s that time again, where I bring to y’all something good to try for you and your family.
I don’t know about y’all but I love Cracker Barrel’s Hashbrown Casserole. So of course I had to search Pinterest to find the recipe. But I added a twist to it, and put broccoli in the dish as well. It turned out very good. Add as much broccoli as you like.
Cracker Barrel’s Hashbrown Casserole
- 2 lbs frozen hash browns
- 1/2 cup margarine or 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 (10 1/4 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 pint sour cream
- 1/2 cup onion, peeled and chopped
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F and spray an 11 x 14 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Mix the above ingredients together, place in prepared pan and bake for 45 minutes or until brown on top.
I also love making drinks. So I found this recipe and I will be making it for my next Girl’s Night.
RED BERRY SANGRIA
1 bottle of Barefoot Moscato
1 ounce or 2mL Ciroc Red Berry vodka
6 diced strawberries
12 diced raspberries
1 can of Sprite
Mix the Barefoot Moscato, Ciroc Red Berry vodka, strawberries and raspberries in a pitcher Refrigerator for about an hour to allow ingredients to settle. Serve in a glass over ice with a dash of Sprite in each glass