Good Morning Everybody,
I haven’t posted a recipe lately, so I thought it was time. I don’t know if I have mentioned this before, but Pintrest is my very Good Friend. I find so many cooking, crafting, quilting and fashion ideas from this site.
Below are two ideas that I will be trying very soon.
BACON CINNAMON ROLLS
1 Can Pillsbury Grands! Cinnamon Rolls (5 count)
5 Bacon strips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat. Place bacon strips in skillet and fry for 2-3 minutes until still soft but slightly cooked. Remove bacon and pat dry with paper towels.
- Pop open the can of cinnamon rolls and unroll them into long strips. Lay one strip of bacon on each cinnamon roll strip, then roll them back up. Place each bacon roll in a greased pie pan.
- Cook according to package instructions, then drizzle with icing from the package.
Pineapple Ginger Smoothie
- 1 1/2 cups diced fresh pineapple
- 1 banana
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt (I used vanilla, but you can choose your favorite flavor)
- 1 Tbsp. grated fresh ginger
- 1/2 cup ice
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice or water
Blend all ingredients together in a blender until smooth. Serve immediately.
For the smoothie, I will probably remove the ginger from the recipe.
I hope you all will try these recipes out and add a comment, letting me know how it came out and what you think about them.
This goes for any of the Diva Dane’s Cooking Moments, I would love to hear from you all.