I have been wanting to participate in a quilt box program but didn’t know which one to join. On Instagram I follow Fat Quarter Shop page and they were promoting a new quilting box. So of course I had join. The price to join is very reasonable. Its $24.95 plus shipping and handling. What is also great about the subscription, you can leave whenever you want and then join back at any time as well.
Within the box, you never know what you are going to get but it can range from fabric, notions, patterns, thread and much more.
In April we received the Welcome Box.
I was very excited when my box arrived.
The items the I received in the April box are as follows:
- Screw B Do – Finger friendly magnetic flat head screwdrivers
- Cotton Candy Embroidery Scissors
- Fat Quarter Shop 2 1/2″ by 6 1/2″ Ruler
- Grow! Charm Pack – Me & My Sister Designs for Moda Fabric
- Strawberry Picking Pattern
- Fat Quarter Shop Free Block Pattern Receipe Card
I can’t wait to see what will be in the May Box.
PS. I have to show off my new bike that I got. I love it.
Until next time..